Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gratitude Challenge : Day 2 (Physical Health)

Today, on my second shot for this challenge, I am thankful for my over all health status. I do have some physical deficiencies in me (medically speaking), like being Myopic aka nearsighted that had gotten worse since I started wearing glasses, and having some skin problems  that I've no idea how to get rid off. My myopia used to be a huge struggle on my activities of daily living especially during college days when I am still 2 eyed. But thank goodness it became manageable,  thanks to contact lenses and prescribed glasses even it makes me look more dorker and lame as before. Other than that, at this very moment as I am typing all these, I feel physically perfectly presumably fine. I don't know how's it going with my internal organs in there , but I hope they too are  just doing all too well as much as I feel from the outside. Thank you Lord that my cells, veins , pulmonary arteries and my neurons are functioning  normally, that they haven't given up despite me not being mindful about healthy lifestyle and diet (huhu, excessive rice and sweets, name it) ...Thank you for my hands and my feet and for my whole being. Thank you that I am now sitting comfortably on my house's bed and not in any hospital's bed. Thank You for my Physical Health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you wanna say?

 
;